Works in Progress


FINISHED OBJECTS: *Fair Isle Wristlet *Sara-Grace's Shortie Socks *Collin's Socks *Sunshine Squared Sweater *Gramps

WORKS IN PROGRESS:*Bridgewater Shawl *Eidelon *Blue Shortie Socks *Resonation Shawl

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Random


Still very busy trying to pare down my list of commitments while sneaking in a few minutes during the day to get some knitting done.  
Finished Object
Have finished another five hour baby sweater. The latest one made from Plymouth Yarns Jeanne Chunky in a natural colorway. Still need to weave in a few ends and choose buttons. Around here the choice is so limited.  Maybe I will have time to look for some when I go to the state capital this weekend for a conference.

Works in Progress (WIP)
Still working on my La Vie de Bois socks. I have turned the heel on the second sock and have worked 1/2 of the pattern repeat. Four more to go and then the cuff ribbing. I am trying to finish them in time to submit them for the KnitOneHearttoo February sock KAL (knit a-long).
First Sock
I sent Wendy and Sheila of KnitOneHearttoo a copy of my Rosebud Trellis Cowl and have donated a copy for the sock KAL prizes. Their next KAL is a neck accessory KAL. I hope this will be good advertising and I will be able to sell a few more patterns.
Second WIP is the red vanilla socks. I have turned the heel and am working the leg on the first sock.
Earlier picture of Red Socks
Third WIP is my garter ridge striped baby blanket. I have finished 2-1/2 stripes. Plan to have 10 or 11 stripes.
Reading
I have started Maggie Righetti’s Sweater Design in Plain English. I plan to use this as an inspiration for my forest green alpaca cardigan. I am also again working my way through Jan Karon’s Mitford series. I am currently reading New Song. Just yummy.

Swap
The Dramatic Knits Favorite Musical Swap package is in the mail. My partner’s favorite musical is “Little Shop of Horrors”. I think I put together a pretty good swap package. I hope she likes it.
Love It or Leaf It Hat (part of swap package)
Need to get to our investment clubs monthly reports and work on getting the taxes done. The financial partner’s work is rarely ever done.
Until next time...........

No comments:

Post a Comment